Interested in teaching a class with the Santa Cruz Parks & Recreation Department? Select the appropriate class proposal:
Fall 2017 proposals were due 4/28 - NEW instructors and 5/5 - RETURNING instructors.
Why teach a class with City of Santa Cruz Parks & Recreation?
- Registration is handled by our friendly and professional staff.
- Don't have a facility? We will provide one!
- Our Activity Guide reaches over 42,000 households within the Santa Cruz, Live Oak and Scotts Valley communities.
- Connect to your audience through social media, radio, and TV.
- Our Parks and Recreation Department is a trusted provider of classes and programs in the community offering quality, safety and value to our customers.