Due to good winter rains, healthy reservoir storage, and our customers' above-and-beyond conservation efforts, the City Council is not imposing water restrictions for Winter 2017. However water waste is always prohibited.
Waste prohibitions include:
- Excessive irrigation running off property or spraying onto sidewalks and paved areas
- Outdoor washing, including the cleaning of structures and vehicles, without a shut-off nozzle on the hose
- Operation of a water fountain or other decorative water feature that doesn't use recirculated water
- Uncorrected plumbing leaks
- Unauthorized use of water from a fire hydrant
- Other indiscriminate uses of water