The City of Santa Cruz has over 100 bicycle lockers in Downtown Santa Cruz to rent to the public. These bicycle lockers provide enclosed, secure storage and can be rented for just 5¢ per hour with the use of a smart card. Only a bicycle and its accessories may be stored in the locker. The maximum rental time for any one rental period is 9 days.
Only pay for the time you use!
A smart card allows you to get a refund of unused time – back onto your card. There are two types of cards:
- A $20 ParkCard (+ $3 card deposit) for Santa Cruz bike lockers, parking meters, and parking lots.
- A BikeLink card (for smart bike lockers throughout the Bay Area and beyond) that can be purchased on-line at http://www.bikelink.org.
ParkCards can be purchased at the following City of Santa Cruz locations:
- Parking Office, 124 Locust St., 420-6100
- Civic Box Office, 307 Church St., 420-5260
- Louden Nelson Center, 301 Center St., 420-6177
- Water Department, 212 Locust St., 420-5220
- Public Works Department, 809 Center St., Rm 201, 420-5160
- Parks and Recreaction Department, 323 Church St., 420-5270
- Finance Department, 809 Center St., Rm 101, 420-5050
PARKCARD Details brochure.
How To Video.
For more information regarding City of Santa Cruz bicycle parking programs call 831-420-5160 or email.